WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

heeey everyone:) follow me, please. I'll tottally follow you back.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Teen Girl Daybook~ Week 5

HEY ALL!
So not only am I writing a Teen Girl Daybook~ I'm writing to let you know that I'm OFFICIALLY changing the Teen Girl Daybook day to FRIDAY!

anyway!

here we gooooo:



Date... December 3rd 2010.
Starting time...3:56PM.


Mood...EXCITED! for nothing.


Outside my window... trees. ahaha.

 
I'm thinking... about snoooow


I'm reading... nothing at the moment.


I'm listening to... mom in the kitchen

 
I'm wearing... jeans and a simple T-shirt.

 
Yesterday, I... did ABSOLOUTELY NOTHING! hahaha awesome right?


I'm excited for... noooothing.

 
I'm sad because... not sad at ALL! :D


I'm hungry for... nothing right now


The song stuck inside my head is... Headphones~Britt Nicole

 
I want... nothing.


I love... Jesus Christ <3


I hate... nothing :-0


This week, my goal is... to decorate MORE for Christmas!


Did I meet last week's goal?.. NOOO CLUE!


Ending time... 3:58PM. fast! hahaa.

ALRIGHT!
so thanks for reading!







No comments: