WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

heeey everyone:) follow me, please. I'll tottally follow you back.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Girl Confessions TAG!

Hey guys!
So I'm gonna be doing a 'Girl Confessions' tag.
Let's get started!


1. What's your first name?~ Sharayah.

2. Do you enjoy drama?~ ummm...sometimes i DO enjoy drama, i'm not gonna lie, sometimes i am a complete drama queen. haha. :)

3. Are you a girly girl?: haha! no. i'm not a tomboy OR girly girl, i'm just a typical girl :)


4. Who was the last person you hugged?: my dog Jack. hehe.


5. Small or large purses?: LARGE ALL THE WAY!


6. Are you short?: yes, yes i am very short. 5 feet tall.

7. Do you dress up on Halloween?: no, i dont celebrate halloween. haha!

8. Do you wear make up?~ sometimes I do, sometimes I dont. depends on my mood! haha.

MARK THE SPOT IF TRUE, DONT MARK IT IF NOT TRUE!
[X ] I have cried at a movie theater.
[ ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X ] I get jealous.
[ X] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like rap.
[ ] I like country
[ X] I carry a purse.
[ X] I’d be lost without my computer.
[X] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.




9. Do you have a best friend(s)?: yes I have a best friend :)

10. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?: NO!

11. Do you like your life?: YES!!!!!! :)

12. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: ohhh yes. haha.

13. What are your biggest fears?: spiders, blood, needles, bugs, closed in spaces, and snakes. *shiver* they all gross me out and give me the creeps!

14. Do you ever wish you were famous?: no!

15. Contacts or glasses?~ glasses.
 16. Eyeliner or Mascara?: mascara.

17. Heels or flats?: as much as i WANT to say heels because i'm short~ i am very very clumsy and can't walk in heels! HAHA! i'm so lame! also were i live is very icy and snowy so i'd slip...unless if it's Summertime, but stilllll too accident prone! haha.


18. Skirts or pants?:  defiantly pants.


19. Socks or leggings?: BOTH!

20. Hoodies or jackets?: BOTH!


21. Boots or sneakers?: boots! haha.


22. Straight or curly hair?: CURLY! my hair is naturally very curly :)


23. Hoop or dangling earrings?: hoops.


24. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Bath and Body Works. I don't shop at Victoria's Secret :)


25. Smoothies or lattes?: BOOOOTH!!!!


26. Diet or regular sodas?: dude. both. haha


27. Pearls or diamonds?: diamonds!

28. Ipod or cell phone?: iPod!


29. Friends or family?: both :)


30. Lip gloss or lip stick?: lip gloss.

31. Manicure or pedicure?: manicure.

60. Sunglasses or purses?: sunglasses arent a big thing here. so purses.

Funny or Serious?: FUNNY! ahahaha I'm barely serious! Long Hair or Short Hair?: Lonnnnng hair!


Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: CURLY!!!


~~~~

ALRIGHT!
So that was a tag, and if you'd like to do it, feel free!!! :)

~Sharayah

 

No comments: