WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

heeey everyone:) follow me, please. I'll tottally follow you back.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

just a random typical post!

hi!
i have nothing else to say.
so i shall tell you all that i really enjoy cookies :D
we have a big bin out on the counter.
yummy cookies.
i'm wearing 2 really pretty bracelets on my wrist.
i figured i probably should put some jewlery on so i dont look like i just rolled out of bed. which i basically did, because i was in my pajamas until 11:00. hahahaaaaa.
my makeup is reallllllly messy today.
i look like crap.
so my goal is to become a vegetarian this year.
yeaaaaaaaaahh. told ya i'm crazy :D
haha.
hahahaha.
ok so i'll stop bothering you all and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBYEEEEE!
:D


~Sharayah

P.S. rememeber the fact that COOKIES ARE GREAT!

No comments: