WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

heeey everyone:) follow me, please. I'll tottally follow you back.

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Christmas =)

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I've been busy! :) Alright, so this Friday I'm going to a New Years Eve party at my church. So I'll post about that evenutally! But my Christmas was amazing =D I got a nitendo DS, camera (I'll take more pics now :)), bracelet, beads, thread for friendship bracelets, clear stretchy string, iHome, necklace and earrings holder, chocolate bar, handbag, and money and cards and a ticket to the Movie's!!! :)


It's snow storming out right now......

Anyway! I'll probably post some more pics soooon :) and I'll defiantly post sometime this weekend or something about the New Years Eve party! I'll PROBABLY take some pictures there if I can.....


=D =D =D

anywayyyyyy! BLESS! AND MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS!

hahaha

~Sharayah

No comments: