WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

heeey everyone:) follow me, please. I'll tottally follow you back.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 Holiday Questions Tag!

HEY EVERYONE!
so I found this really cool tag online. and I love the Holidays, so lets get started!


1) Which holiday do you celebrate?~ Me and my family celebrate them all, atchually. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve (sorta)... but yeah.

2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?~ Thanksgiving we basically eat and hang with family xD~ and I'm going to wait with Christmas because I wanna write about my Christmas after it's atchually over :)

3) What's your favorite holiday drink? EGG NOG!!!!!!!

4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men? i do not like Candy Canes unless if they're the fruity kind! :) so Gingerbread men all the way!

5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song? Frosty the Snowman!!!!

6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received? SOCKS! hahaha

7) Have you ever made a snowman? yes! were I live gets alot of snow so yeah!!!

8) What is your favorite winter fragrance? COOKIES N' CREAM! YUMMY! HAHA!

9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!) Nitendo D.S!

10) What is most important to you about the holidays? Celebrating Christ's Birthday and being with friends!


ALSO! if you DO do this tag (I tag YOU!) then please put this award on YOUR blog! PLLLLLLEEEEASE! only if you do this tag though :) xD


Anyway! Merry Christmas!!!


~Sharayah

No comments: