WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

heeey everyone:) follow me, please. I'll tottally follow you back.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

TEEN GIRL DAYBOOK! Week 2!

HEYYY!
so this is the second week of ''Teen Girl Daybook''! Let's get started!

Date... November 20th 2010

Starting time...8:24PM

Mood...Happy :)

Outside my window...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkness!
I'm thinking... about youth group

I'm reading... ''Rachel's Tears''.

I'm listening to... The TV in the livingroom

I'm wearing... pajamas! haha.

Yesterday, I... did nothing. haha!

I'm excited for... seeing my friends tomorrow

I'm sad because... ~~~~
I'm hungry for... nothing :)

The song stuck inside my head is... nothinggg

I want... nothinnn. im boring. haha

I love... God <3

I hate... nothing :-0

This week, my goal is... NO GOALS!!!

Did I meet last week's goal?.. yeah

Ending time... 8:26PM


thanksssss for reading!!!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: