WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

heeey everyone:) follow me, please. I'll tottally follow you back.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS TAGGG!

HEY!
so now that Thanksgiving is over. i'm tottaly going to start doing some Christmas tags! let's get started!!!:

1~ Do you have your tree up and decorated?~ HECK YEAH! the big one that we open presents around is up and decorated~ the ''kid's'' tree is decorated, the ''holiday'' tree is always up, and me and my siblings get our own tiny tree to put in our rooms :)

2~ Do you love to decorate?~ YESSSS! my favorite thing, atchually!

3~ Do you make your own ornaments?~ Yes. Some I buy though :).

4~ Do you know one thing your getting for Christmas?~ um nope :) i wanna be surprised!

5~ Are you giving your friend's/family gifts?~ yes. haha. i'm getting my friend's some things- not sure about family, possibly. haha.

6~ Has it snowed yet?~ YES! ofcourse! it snowed on Halloween here (i live were its very cold) and yesterday it snowed, so yeah there's a bunch of snow on the ground. also, it snowed this morning. :)

7~ Are you excited for Christmas Day?~ YESSS! i know it's kinda early- but i cant wait! hahahaha

8~ Do you still believe in Santa Claus?~ haha. nope, never have.

9~ Are you going Christmas Caroling?~ well- me and my friend WERE going to go Christmas Caroling with our Church. but we didn't, because we both cannot sing! hahaha

10~ Do you listen to Christmas Music?~ YESSS!!!


well! I'm gonna tag EVERYONE who would like to do this tag! so go ahead and please do it!!!


~Sharayah

No comments: