WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

heeey everyone:) follow me, please. I'll tottally follow you back.

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!

yay!
i just got my password back!
yep i know im stupid and kinda unpredictible when it comes to blogs...lets leave it at that LOLZZZZZZZZZ!
anywaaaay. my hair has grown 1 INCH!
YEAH I KNOW!
1 WHOLE FLIPPIN INCH!
ok maybe 1 and a half...
buuuuuuuuuuuut yeah i forgot the password to my whole other freakin blog.
OMG!
i need to tell yooooooouz!
i'm going to this thing in April...i cant really give out any info on ittttt but i'll write about it...eventually.
hahahaha that was stupid :)
yep. so im back.
um yeah. that was so long. and sooo dramatic ~not~ HAAAAAAAA!
anywho.
enjoy lifeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Kindros said...

Welcome back. :)

I forgot so many passwords in my time. There are quite a few accounts that are lost forever.